Are you wondering what gift to give a friend, lover, mum, dad or yourself? Well let us help you with our gift suggestions for the 2010 holidays. We will list down digital cameras that would be the perfect gift for your family.
Digital Camera Gift for Mum: The Panasonic Lumix FT2
Price Tag: £267.60
The Panasonic Lumix FT2 will fit perfectly inside your mum’s purse. It is a tough digital camera meaning your mum can drop and it will be okay. She can take pictures of her grand kids at the beach without worrying that it will get wet (its waterproof) or sandy. The Panasonuc Lumix FT2 take decent images good enough for scrapbooking and it is easy to figure out how to use.
- 14.1 MP Digital Camera for active people, 28mm Wide-angle Leica lens
- Waterproof 10m, Shockproof 2m, Freeze-proof -10℃, 4.6x Optical Zoom
- Intelligent Resolution Technology and 6x Intelligent Zoom
- HD Movie in AVCHD Lite and HDMI Compatibility Featuring VIERA Link
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
Digital Camera Gift for Dad: Kodak Playsport Zx3
Price Tag: £80
Dads usually are the ones who like taking videos of basically everything. Give this waterproof mini camcorder to dad he can shoot hours of videos and store it in the internal memory. The Kodak Playsport is really easy to use, just press a button and it will start recording. It also comes with a USB attached to its body so that uploading is a breeze.
- Waterproof to 3 m
- -Full 1080p HD video capture
- High contra 2.0 inch colour LCD display
- Electronic image stabilization and Smart face tracking technology
- Edit and upload to YouTube and Facebook with built-in software
Digital Camera Gift for Siblings: Canon Powershot D10
Price Tag: £200
This is a great waterproof, drop-proof, freeze proof digital camera. It’s pretty bulky but the design looks like a cool submarine. If your brother and sister is a really active person (hiker, athlete, party animal) then this is a great camera that they can lug around. Among all tough digital camera Canon Powershot D10 takes the best photos and video images, fitting perfectly in the Canon point and shoot tradition.
- 12.1 Megapixel camera, Waterproof (to 10m), freeze-proof (to -10oC) and dustproof
- 3.0x optical zoom and optical Image Stabilizer and 2.5” high resolution PureColor LCD II
- Smart Auto mode with Scene Detection Technology and DIGIC 4 for high image quality
- Combats blur with ISO Auto, Motion Detection Technology and optical IS
- Great people shots with Face Detection Technology, Face Self-Timer, Auto Red-Eye Correction and Blink Detection
Digital Camera Gift for Yourself or Your Lover: Nikon D7000 with 18=105 VR Kit lens
Price Tag: £1,285.99
Well this is the best DSLR camera from Nikon so far and photography writers online think so too. The Nikon D7000 is the best bang for your buck DSLR and you can take amazing photos using its kit lens. If you want to start photography as a hobby it is a great camera. If you want to upgrade from your beginner SLR it is also a great option. If you want someone to marry you buy them this DSLR and you might get a yes.
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
- High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity – extendable up to 25600
- EXPEED 2: Nikon’s advanced image processing engine
- Twin SD card slots: SDXC compatible
- Razor-sharp 39-point AF system